When we have too many debts it is best to be able to join them in one with the purpose of being able to pay only one debt per month, which has much more comfortable installments than all the reunified debts. If you are thinking about it then you should ask for loans to consolidate debts. With this problem in mind you go to an entity in search of a solution and this is to grant a large loan in order to pay the debts that you have pending in all entities and thus only dedicate yourself to pay each month the large loan you made.
The advantages of loans to consolidate debts are many of which you have:
- It is owed to fewer creditors: You will only have a single debt with smaller monthly payments which will cause you to have no problems paying it. This is much better than having several creditors per month and dealing with the additional interest rates that are generated when you are late in paying an account.
- Less interest: When you pay a debt completely, sometimes you have the option of paying less interest for having paid before the agreed time. This helps to save the interest generated and the possible delinquent interest and you will only pay the interest of the new loan which can be much less than the estimated interest of the debts separately.
- No history problems: As long as you cancel the new loan promptly. With smaller fees you will not have to worry about the possible negative records that could have been generated if you were late in paying one of the separate debts which has already been eliminated.
The great advantage of loans to consolidate debts is that you can have greater control over the debt and you will be able to know how much money you will pay instead of dealing with smaller accounts that could generate a much higher interest due to late payment.
These are the steps you should follow to know if it is convenient to borrow loans to consolidate debts:
- Add up the total debts you have pending, with the corresponding interest that you indicated at the time of making the loan.
- Call each of your creditors and ask what would be the amount to pay in case you pay your debts in advance.
- Contact an entity and consider the need to request a loan to consolidate debts. When I have explained the process, find out if the amount to be paid is much less than it would be to pay debts that you already have within their respective terms. One tip that will help you decide is to take point 2 as your starting point, so you could ask for that amount of money to pay off your debts.
If the interest rates make the new debt lower than the first calculation, then it is convenient to ask for a loan to consolidate debts, so you would only have to begin to meet the requirements to access the loan.